My criteria for a life purpose:
- Fun,exiting, passionate
- Think big! Make it a huge Challenge
- Noble, making the world a better place.
Start searching today. refine every month. you will get there. Finding your true purpose in life is like peeling an onion. There are layers until you get to the inner core; the truth, your real purpose.
A man without a purpose is a man without life.
- To eradicate extreme poverty and hunger
- To achieve universal primary education
- To promote gender equality and empower women
- To reduce child mortality
- To improve maternal health
- To combat HIV/AIDS, malaria, and other diseases
- To ensure environmental sustainability
- To develop a global partnership for development
- Martin Luther King jr – End Racism, Militarism and Poverty in a non-violent manner.
- Elon Musk – Sustainability, solar, space travel, survival of the human species
- Gandhi – Gain independence for India in a non-violent manner
- Steve jobs – To make a contribution to the world by making tools for the mind that advance humankind
- Arnold – Bodybuilding champion, Movie star, Health benefits of exercising, Help California (Governator), Help kids with after-school programs, Sustainability, Solar
- Bill Gates: Great operating system for everyone, End world hunger, Cure diseases, etc.
Once you have chosen a Mission (purpose) think about what can you do now to get closer to that goal. and DO IT!
Nothing in your life should stray you from this path and every decision from now on will reflect the purpose.
It’ll be the greatest feeling to have a purpose that you can focus on. It brings meaning to your life. and everyone can see it.
You wake up with a purpose, you walk with a purpose and you work with that purpose in mind.