6 Reasons to Work with Me
1. Ultimate Content Creator
2. Learning and Growing
I’m highly motivated to learn and grow as a content creator, marketer and in life in general. I read, take courses and constantly develop myself. I’m also humble in my craft and know I still have a lot to learn from my colleagues.
View Latest Google Certificates at:
More Certificates and Courses:
- Advanced Google Analytics Certificate
- SEMrush Content Marketing Certification
- Alison: Fundamentals of Marketing Your Business Online
- Alison: Understanding Your Customers to Drive Sales
Business & Marketing Books I’ve read:
3. Software Master
“What is the DOS Command to play Death Rally?”
I asked my mom on the phone when I was 6 years old. Since then I’ve mastered most computer programs and developed an exceptional ability to learn new tools and apps fast.
Software and tools I use for work (partial list):
4. Social Media ADS Guru
At the moment, I’m running 3 campaigns and multiple ads for various companies.
- Google Search and Display Ads
- Facebook Ads for targeted audiences + retargeting ads
- Twitter engagement ads
- Instagram ads for growing a following
I monitor and adjust these ads daily as I get more analytics and better results from Facebook pixel and google ads.
5. Automation Nerd
I’m on top of the current trends in marketing technology and automation. I try new tools and ways of implementing more automation to my work weekly.
I’m also aware that most of what we do will be completely automated in the next 5 years. This is why I’m learning about A.I, especially Deepmind by google and Watson by IBM.
6. Research and Planning
Take this blog post for example. I researched top performing blog posts and used the formula to write this. I then started by creating a buyer (hire) persona to understand who I’m writing for. After which I did research on the leading Media and Marketing companies and their clients to get a sense of what they do. Finally I brainstormed ideas on how I could get attention, show my skills and uniqueness.
As a bonus, I decided to run Facebook ads that direct potential companies to this blog post.
- Experienced in content creation (Video, Audio, Photo and Text).
- Knows social media platforms and management software.
- Runs ads and campaigns as a freelancer.
- Improves work with data and analytics
- Motivated and ready to start working.
(424) 249 – 2671