*Correction: It actually takes you an average of 23 minutes to get back into the flow state: “Studies show that every time you check email, a social feed, or respond to a notification, your mind requires 23 minutes of re-focus time to get back on task. It’s a phenomenal cost to our entire workforce and to each of us individually as we strive to do our best work.”
- Delete social media apps you don’t Need on your phone
- Get Hootsuite or any other social media manager
- Only check Email/facebook once a day on your computer
- Turn off all notifications
- Get a regular analog watch!
- Restrict time online with https://freedom.to/